Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

4356 Rival rice cooker/steamer



The doorbell rings. (ding-a-ling!)

Cars fly by my street as I open the front door to receive my package. I wonder how many children have been slaughtered by drivers. I have never been in a car accident. Phillip, the deliveryman from UPS, hands me an electronic screen to sign. Its so incredible how we have moved so far as a country but have we moved at all? I sign it with a flourish. He gives me a longing stare and shuffles off.

 It has arrived. It is here.

My model 4356 Rival rice cooker/steamer has come in the mail.



Unfortunately, that was full of shit and i'm full of shit. Four Walls Music Reviews has asked to review some appliances. I don't have any new ones so I had to review this rice cooker.

I do not ever remember living without this rice cooker. My family has had it for so long.

So lets get started! I have this great 4356 Rival rice cooker/steamer and i'm dropping acid. The  4356 Rival rice cooker/steamer is great for making basmati rice. Basmati is a variety of rice grown primarily in Pakistan and India. It tastes much better than standard American rice.

 I think the cooker requires 5 1/2 cups of water and 2 cups of rice but don't hold me 2 it. Add a pinch of salt. Press the button, set the shit, wait an hour. You should now have fantastic rice cooked al dente.

Damn im really trippin out right now. Hahaha. 

This might be a really old rice cooker, but it makes some great rice. And it had got that vintage look. 

7.5/10

What is it like to be a rice cooker?

look at that fortune cookie!!!



< >

2 comments: